Hi, I'm Anna Trujillo
Welcome to my practice! I am a Marriage and Family Therapist, State Intern, and a committed Mental Health Advocate dedicated to defending authenticity and erasing stigma. I am thrilled you’re here –
I believe that everyone can benefit from therapy, and I also understand that it can be incredibly difficult or intimidating to reach out. But, you did it! You’re here. That is a great first step. No matter the circumstance, you will be met with empathy, compassion, and understanding. My hope is that you will find therapy to be a safe and comfortable space where you can embark on an amazing journey of health and healing.
I am here for you & we can do this together.
“”My favorite part about being a therapist is how much of a difference even a single session can make. THERE IS SOMETHING SO POWERFUL IN HELPING CLIENTS UNEARTH AND SHARE THE MOST VULNERABLE PARTS OF THEMSELVES. I AM IN CONSTANT AWE OF THE HUMAN CAPACITY FOR GREATNESS AND HUMBLED THAT MY CLIENTS TRUST ME TO JOIN THEM ON THEIR JOURNEYS TO THAT GREATNESS.”
Yep! Two sweet little dogs & a relentlessly hungry old cat.
Activities I love
I love watching my kids discover, question, explore, create, play, laugh, love, smile. I also love the sunshine, swimming, walking, reading, and time with family & friends.
Send me to the carribean with yummy food.
It changes. “Barefoot” is so interesting to me, from a therapist perspective!
Favorite TV Show
Bluey. The episode titled, Baby Race is a must-watch!
Anna'S FAVORITE BOOKS
– How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber
– The Whole Brain Child by Daniel Siegel
– No Drama Discipline by Tina Payne Bryson, et al.
– Loving Your Children More Than You Hate Each Other by Lauren Behrman
– Talking to Children About Divorce by Jean McBride, et al.
– The Co-Parenting Survival Guide by Elizabeth Thayer
– Hold Me Tight by Sue Johnson
– The Seven Principles of Making a Marriage Work by John Gottman
– Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg
– Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
– Rising Strong by Brene Brown
– Dare to Lead by Brene Brown